Sunday, September 21, 2008

amazingly useless fact about me

What are the last three things you purchased?
food, mineral water, and water bill

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
olivia inspi'reira(trapnest)nana - a little pain, arashi and the hives - hate to say that i told you so

What are the last three places you visited?
the garden, midvalley, pavilion

What are your three favorite movies?
too much to tell

What are your three favorite possessions.
my laptop, my ipod, and my doraemon stuffs x)

What three things can you not live without?
GOD, family and music

What would be your three wishes?
i would love to see the underwater world, be a florist and open my own flower shop and also to become a successful designer one day ^^ amin

What three things haven’t you done yet?
i just concentrate with my study first (still have 2 more semesters until my graduate)

What are your three favorite dishes?
some of indonesian food, mom's cooking and blackforest cake :D

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
adam sandler, jay chou and arashi x)

Name three things that freak you out?
lost my beloved ones, failed and broken heart

Name three unusual things you are good at.
errrrr no idea hehe :P

Which three things are you coveting?
more pretty vintage dresses, career success and lose some weight lol x)

Name three bloggers you are tagging.
liebemarlene, monstermunch, simpyphoto

No comments: